NEW MENS ELLSE SKINNY STRETCH DENIM JEANS - 5 Colours / Styles-Indigo Nat-36 in.
- 98% COTTON DENIM, 2% ELASTANE for stretch
- Skinny Slim Fit with Classic 5-Pocket Styling
- 2 inch Belt Loops with Zip Fly + Branded Button and rivets
- Embroidered Ellse Jeans "Wolf" Logo on Front Pocket
- Waist Sizes from: 28 inches to 40 inches all with 33 inch leg
Availability: In stock
5 Colours: Black Nat, Black Aged, Indigo Nat, Indigo Aged, Indigo Used
(see images above and description below)
These skinny stretch Denim Jeans are made from 98% Cotton Denim and 2% Elastane
which provides excellent stretch properties making these jeans super adaptable.
Sizes: 28 - 40 inch waists with an inside leg of 33 inches.
Plain black with a single wash
Lightly washed black, very lightly scraped with creasing at the top of the thigh and back of knee for a slightly aged effect.
Plain Indigo with a single wash.
Lightly washed indigo, very lightly scraped with creasing at the top of the thigh and back of knee for a slightly aged effect.
Multiple wash indigo, more heavily scraped (front and back) with creasing at top of thigh for a vintage used effect. There is also "pinching" on the side of the front pockets.
SHIPPING SERVICE & COSTS
We deliver to the United Kingdom and to most countries around the world.
- Orders are shipped Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- All orders will also require a signature upon receipt. This process has been put in place to ensure you receive the goods that you have ordered.
For urgent orders we offer "Royal Mail Before 13:00" as a delivery method. Please note the respective delivery times:
Rules & Restrictions
- Ordered by 11am, Monday to Thursday --> next day delivery (Tuesday to Friday).
- Ordered after 11am Friday until Sunday --> delivered the following Tuesday.
No delivery on bank holidays.
The current charge for express delivery is £10 per package to mainland UK.
Returning is easy when you shop at the Gojee Clothing Company
If you have any questions about this product, then please leave us a message via Facebook below